Mud and Fun! Fantastic video of the woodland obstacle part
run-forest-run.co.uk been going since 2013 and continues to grow every year. We have been featured in Runners World and we are aiming to have a fun, family oriented race suitable for beginners. Each year the start line has a ladies race with more runners than the men’s, so ladies – invite a friend, make a team, get those running shoes on and prepare for mud!
- Start in Chiddingfold, run a 5km way-marked route to Fowlshatch Copse.
- Complete a circuit of the woods with obstacles: under and over, running the log-grid, negotiating the slippery slope, jumping the stream and carrying logs.
- Run back to Chiddingfold.
- Eat bacon butties and cake.
- Power-nap through the afternoon!
We are also keen to have marshals to help the runners on the day. All marshals get a T shirt and bacon butties as well as free entry to the next year’s race. Please use the contact form at the bottom of the marshals page if you could spare a Sunday morning to help out.